1. The maintenance instruction
2. Maintenance service
4. Fuel system
5. Systems of greasing, cooling
6. Release system
8.1. A mechanical transmission
8.2. An automatic transmission
8.2.1. A technical characteristics
8.2.2. The drive description
8.2.3. Removal and transmission installation
8.2.4. Adjustment of management by a gear change
8.2.5. A cable of a choice of transfers
8.2.6. The selector lever
8.2.7. A cable of compulsory inclusion of a hill-climbing gear
8.2.8. Adjustment of a tape of a brake
8.2.9. Removal and installation of the operating servomotor
8.2.10. Replacement of a sealing ring of an axis of the selector
8.2.11. The transmission heat exchanger
9. Power shafts
10. A steering
11. Suspension brackets
12. Brake system
13. A body
14. An electric equipment
Elements of an automatic transmission
External components of automatic transmission
The drive consists of following knots: hydrokinetic transfer, a transmission, a centrifugal regulator.
Hydrokinetic transfer consists of the pump, the turbine and the directing device.
Into transmission structure, first of all, enter:
– The planetary transfer, allowing to receive four transfers for advance and one transfer of a backing;
– The hydraulic operating servomotor providing automatic control by a gear change;
– шестеренчатый the oil pump constantly put in action by the pump of hydrokinetic transfer, the feeding hydraulic managing director сервонасос and hydrokinetic transfer, and also providing greasing of planetary transfer; restriction of the maximum pressure provides переливной the valve.
The centrifugal regulator is put in action by intermediate shaft; directly under the influence of turns of resulted wheels centrifugal force influences on грузики which change a signal of speed to a pressure signal through дросселирование a stream: this pressure "is analyzed" in the operating servomotor and defines a gear change.
The kinematic scheme of an automatic transmission
The transmission contains:
– Planetary transfer;
– Three multidisk couplings (And, In and), everyone operated the hydraulic piston;
– Three unidirectional couplings (F, G and);
– One tooth gearing on an exit of the planetary transfer, transferring draught on an intermediate shaft (2) which puts in action differential (3);
– Hydrokinetic transfer (4) on an input of the transmission providing connection of the engine with a transmission;
– The main transfer and differential.
The knot of mechanical elements copes the hydraulic servomotor located in the bottom part of a transmission.