1. The maintenance instruction
1.2. Controls, devices and the equipment
1.4. Pressure in tyres.
1.6. A mouth of a fuel tank, a luggage carrier, a cowl
1.7. Seat belts
1.9. The panel of devices
1.10. Illumination and the alarm system
1.11. The proof-reader of light of headlights
1.12. Washers and cleaners of glasses
1.13. The additional equipment
1.14. Comfort maintenance
1.15. Internal heating and ventilation
1.16. Combinations of devices
1.17. Start of the petrol engine
1.18. Start of the diesel engine
1.19. Control bulbs and indexes
1.20. A steering wheel, a gear change and a brake
1.21. An automatic transmission
1.22. Wheel replacement
1.24. Car identification
2. Maintenance service
4. Fuel system
5. Systems of greasing, cooling
6. Release system
9. Power shafts
10. A steering
11. Suspension brackets
12. Brake system
13. A body
14. An electric equipment
The switch of ignition with steering wheel blocking
||Two identical keys delivered together with the car (for the switch of ignition, forward doors, a luggage carrier cover, and in some versions – for a ware box) have number. This number should be written down (in case of loss of keys it will facilitate search of their duplicates).
The key can occupy following positions:
– S (stop) – steering wheel blocking, power supplies switching-off. For steering wheel blocking it is necessary to get a key and to turn a steering wheel before its blocking (characteristic click). For разблокирования a steering wheel it is necessary to insert a key and to turn it clockwise, simultaneously easily turning a steering wheel to the right and to the left;
– And (devices) – to devices pressure of a food is submitted, ignition is included;
– M (work) – working position and position of preliminary warming up of candles накаливания;
– D – after engine start pressure upon a key is necessary to weaken (start).
Actions on engine start
| PERFORMANCE ORDER
| 1. Be convinced that the gear change lever is in neutral position.
| 2. Turn a key in the ignition lock in d's position control bulbs will light up: preliminary warming up of candles накаливания (1), STOP, a manual brake, temperature of a cooling liquid, pressure of oil in the engine and accumulator gymnastics (fig. Control lamps see).
| 3. Wait, the control bulb of preliminary warming up of candles накаливания will not go out yet.
|4. Turn a key in position D for inclusion of a starter and hold in this position while the engine will not be started. In the winter when the surrounding temperature falls more low 0 ° With, it is necessary to press a coupling pedal in a starter operating time. After the engine will be started, gradually release a coupling pedal.
|5. Control bulbs should go out.
|6. Before a start of motion the engine in a current of several minutes should work idling (it is not necessary to increase sharply number of turns).
At temperature more low-5 ° With there can be difficulties with start of the engine because of hardening of the paraffin which is a part of diesel fuel.
|7. In order to avoid such problems application of a special additive to the diesel fuel, protecting from hardening (such additive is available in a trading network of firm) is recommended. It should be applied in following proportions:
– At temperature to-10 ° With: 0,1 % or 30 sm3 of an additive on 30 дм3 diesel fuel;
– At temperature to-15 ° With: 0,2 % or 60 sm3 of an additive on 30 дм3 diesel fuel;
– At temperature more low-15 ° With: 0,5 % or 150 sm3 of an additive (it is the maximum dose and it is not necessary to apply more) on 30 sm3 of diesel fuel.
|8. For reception of a homogeneous consistence the additive is necessary for pouring in in a fuel tank before refuelling by diesel fuel. In an engine operating time the special adaptation which is warming up the fuel filter (by means of circulation of a cooling liquid with thermostatic adjustment), allows to avoid the described problem arising at low ambient temperatures.
|9. If the engine is not started, it is necessary to include preliminary warming up once again.
If the engine (cold or warm) was not started for the first time, it is necessary to wait some seconds and to repeat attempt.
Never it is necessary to start the engine indoors – exhaust gases are very toxic.
| PERFORMANCE ORDER
| In case of damage of electroconducting the engine can be stopped manually, having pressed the lever "stop" on the fuel pump.