1. The maintenance instruction
2. Maintenance service
2.1. A technical characteristics
2.2. Periodicity of service
2.2.1. Cars till 1994 of release
2.2.2. Cars since 1994 of release
2.3. Each 7 500 km
2.4. Each 10 000 km or 6 months
2.5. Each 20 000 km or 12 months
2.6. Each 30 000 km or 18 months
2.7. Each 40 000 km or 2 years
2.8. Each 60 000 km or 3 years
4. Fuel system
5. Systems of greasing, cooling
6. Release system
9. Power shafts
10. A steering
11. Suspension brackets
12. Brake system
13. A body
14. An electric equipment
Here is site
Service intervals in this Management are resulted taking into account that you will perform work independently. If you wish to contain your car in a good condition, you can carry out some of these procedures more often.
If the vehicle is maintained in dusty areas, at trailer or trailer towage, on slow speeds of movement or on short distances, more frequent intervals of service are recommended.
At purchase of the car which was in operation, it is necessary to make all complex of works on maintenance service, irrespective of run and term.
In the presence of suspicion on deterioration of the engine it is necessary to check up a compression in cylinders.
The compression size shows, in most cases, the tsilindro-piston group of the engine is worn how much out.
For compression measurement it is necessary компрессометр.
| PERFORMANCE ORDER
| 1. Completely to charge the accumulator. To adjust backlashes of valves. The engine to warm up to working temperature.
| 2. To remove one of spark plugs and in a candle nest to screw transitive the union компрессометра. To turn a cranked shaft a starter some times. To fix the maximum value of pressure of compression.
| 3. To repeat measurements on other three cylinders.
|4. Compression decrease in all cylinders specifies in deterioration of cylinders, rings and pistons more often.
|5. The lowered compression in one of cylinders means damage of plates and saddles of valves, a burn-out or cracks in the piston, damage of a lining of a head of the block of cylinders or a crack in a head of the block of cylinders.
|6. The lowered compression in two next cylinders means damage of a lining of a head of the block of cylinders between cylinders more often.
Before carrying out diagnostic or repair work on the engine it is necessary to execute following preliminary actions.
– To clear, examine and check up the accumulator;
– To check up level of oil and cooling liquid;
– To check up a condition and a tension auxiliary клинового a belt;
– To replace spark plugs;
– To examine a cover of the breaker-raspredeliteja and high-voltage wires;
– To check up a condition of the air filter;
– To check up the oil filter, and to replace if it is necessary;
– To replace the fuel filter;
– To check up a condition of all hoses and liquid leaks;
– To check up turns of idling and the maintenance WITH.
If aforementioned actions are not effective, execute following actions.
– To check up gymnastics system;
– To check up ignition system;
– To replace a cover of the breaker-raspredeliteja and a distributor rotor;
– To replace high-voltage wires.